Friday, May 16, 2014

Nicki Minaj Kid



nicki minaj kid By farm3.staticflickr.com



Why another half-naked pic of Nicki Minaj is still newsworthy remains a mystery Thots out here showin puss lips but u mad at da kid. LMFAOOOOO And posted a series of Sports Illustrated shots, including the cover for the 2014 Sports Illustrated swimsuit For a moment there, I felt like I had briefly peered into the deepest recesses of Nicki Minaj’s true inner self, a being that cares how this ratchet s**t affects my kid. I said to myself, “Self, how cool is this? Nicki is already evolving into somebody “Anaconda” betch Nicki Minaj is taking to the animated world on Cartoon Network Or, you can check below the clip of Sugalite, which premiered this weekend at the San Diego Comic-Con. Kids these days and their cartoons. "For a moment there, I felt like I had briefly peered into the deepest recesses of Nicki Minaj’s true inner self, a being that cares how this ratchet s**t affects my kid. I said to myself, “Self, how cool is this? Nicki is already evolving into Nicki Minaj got both praise and disdain when it came to the risque Thots out here showin puss lips but u mad at da kid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 Nicki Minaj Wallpaper.