Saturday, May 17, 2014

Nicki Minaj The Game



nicki minaj the game By farm9.staticflickr.com



Nicki Minaj's controversial cover for her upcoming single "Anaconda Maybe." I've been in the music game a minute now so I know how it goes. So, when I peeped the artwork for your latest single, I wasn't even shocked. I was just disappointed. Minaj and Pharrell Are Here 'To Give it To You' Nicki Minaj Supports Iggy Azalea Following BET Awards Comments Nicki Minaj Hallucinates, Beheads the Game in 'Pills N Potions' Video Arts & Entertainment Media Nicki Minaj Cartoon Network Steven Universe "For moment there, I felt like I had briefly peered into the deepest recesses of Nicki Minaj's true inner self "I've been in the music game a minute now so I know how it goes. So, when I peeped the artwork for your latest single, I wasn't even shocked. The owner of AllHipHop.com, Chuck Creekmur, wrote “Dear Nicki Minaj: An Open Letter from a Father” for I’ve been in the music game a minute now so I know how it goes. So, when I peeped the artwork for your latest single, I wasn’t even shocked Jay Z, who has been out of the drug game longer than he was in it, still wants you to know how many keys he flipped and that he’s still got his Blue Yankees fitted and boys who will end your life if you test him. WHERE IS HIS LETTER, BRUH? Nicki Minaj Because who could blame you if you were? It's got to be frustrating for you that one of the hottest, most influential rappers in the game right now is a woman. Nicki Minaj is talented, focused, and has turned herself into a global brand since you were nice .

Rapping at pure lightning speed, Minaj proves that she is still far and away the best female emcee in the game by declaring boldly not to mess with her and her girls in the 25-second clip. "Bang bang cocking it / Queen Nicki dominant / It's me, Jessie and Nicki Minaj revealed the cover art for her single "Anaconda" this morning and let's just say the thirst that quickly followed was at an all-time high. The Young Money rapper rocked the Air Jordan VI GS "Game Royal" with nothing else but a pink sports bra Rap Superstar, Nicki Minaj, has been slaying the rap game for the last five years. It was rumored she and rising rapper, Iggy, had some sort of beef after Nicki made a sly comment at this past BET Awards winning Best Female Rapper. She told the audience .



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 Nicki Minaj Wallpaper.