Thursday, May 15, 2014

Nicki Minaj I Still Love



nicki minaj i still love By farm6.staticflickr.com



(CNN)-- Iggy Azalea would love it if everyone channeled "Frozen" and just "let it go." The Australian rapper has broken her silence about a supposed feud between herself and Nicki Minaj behalf over things that I'm still not sure even exist and don There's no bad blood between Nicki Minaj and New York radio station Hot 97. "I feel like it happened and there is no animosity, I still love them over there at the station. They've helped me a lot as well. It's not like we're walking around being angry, we There’s still love there. And that’s pretty much what the song means to me.” SEE ALSO: 5 Reasons Why Nicki Minaj’s ‘Pills N Potions’ Has Us Excited For ‘The Pink Print’ Seacrest also inquired about a certain co-YMBCB artist collaborating We want Nicki Minaj to be the biggest pop star in the world. We want her to never pander yet still appeal to her "core fans" of real hip-hop heads and also her "core fans" of teenage girls (and a ton of other people) who love sugary pop. The more Nicki Legendary singer-turned-Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee, Darlene Love shares her thoughts on Nicki Minaj and today’s generation of 10 Ways To Improve Your Marriage While You're Still Single - ESSENCE ‘I Can't Stop Sexting My Ex-Hubby! Nicki Minaj BLASTED "Love & Hip Hop" star Kirk Frost for being a womanizing a-hole on national TV, and Kirk tells TMZ she was totally right to do so. A recent episode of "LHH: ATL" aired showing Kirk cheating on his wife Rasheeda with TWO other women in a .

Nicki Minaj threw thick shade at Iggy Azalea So she’s basically still insinuating that Iggy doesn’t write her own bars. “I fell in love with Lauryn Hill b/c I knew she was the author behind those amazingly profound and articulated songs on Fans excited for new music from Nicki Minaj no longer have to wait! The singer-rapper dropped her new single, ‘Pills N Potions’ today (May 21). “I still love/ I still love/ I still love/ I still love/ I still love,” Nicki croons in the light-as Nicki Minaj was dropping shades at fellow female You gotta write your verse right here in the studio.’” That’s why I love him to this day because it pushed me to push my pen. And I’m still one of the only emcees that’s out here spitting About 30 seconds into her new song “Pills N Potions,” I realized I was no longer holding out for Nicki Minaj’s big hip-hop hit and shapely percussion and a hook that insists, “I still love.” The lyrics hint at a pastel-tinted Valley of .



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 Nicki Minaj Wallpaper.